Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  personal injury and medical malpractice attorney
84496330

My mom fell of her transportation ambulance the lift was not

Customer Question

My mom fell of her transportation ambulance the lift was not working properly ,she had a bump on the back her head. No medical treatment was given immediately .Three days later a cyst she has on her kidney started leaking ,I check that this can happen due to trauma should we pursue with this she in the hospital in pain from this the cyst is leaking into her stomach causing the pain
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

Whether you will have a case in a situation such as this comes down to proving the link between the fall and the cyst bursting on her kidney. You will need expert testimony for this and that can be quite expensive. This is called causation. Getting an experienced personal injury attorney is thus very important in a case such as this. This attorney will normally take the case on a contingency basis. This means that the attorney will pay all costs associated with the case but they will take an agreed upon percentage if you receive a judgment or settlement (normally around 40%). Proving causation for this case will thus be proven by a physician that will testify that the fall caused the damage to your mother. The case will probably biol down to this issue and your attorney will have contacts and pick an expert physician to help you with the case if the attorney feels that you have enough to prevail.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I am compensated for my time.

Just checking back in,do you have any further questions?