Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney
16911602

I'm ***** *****. Looking form I can have my daughter's

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** *****. Looking for a form I can have my daughter's friends (and parents) sign to release us of liability when my daughter (17 years old) is driving her friends around.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't want to be sued in the event of an auto accident
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Personal Injury Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist.

Here is a link to a form that you can modify as needed. Just copy and paste the URL into your browser and it should work for you.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uslf-previews/US/US-01031BG.pdf

I hope this helps. If there's anything else I can do for you, just let me know and I will continue to provide assistance. If I have addressed your issue and/or pointed you in a positive direction, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted, as that is the only way attorneys on this site credited for the help we provide.

Good luck!

Best,

Attorney 1