Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Attorney, Based on my prior question you answered, I need to

Customer Question

Hi Attorney Simmons,Based on my prior question you answered for me, I need to know the following: Can I sue the company the installer worked for due to stress related injuries I sustained after the employee law suite was filed. If the company had properly train the employee there would not be a law suite.Thanks again for your help.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete.

You have not rated my prior answer...if you would kindly go back, and rate that answer I would be happy to answer your follow on question.

thanks