Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgeable and Experienced Attorney
16911602

Attorney 1, I completed a detailed description as addendum

Customer Question

Hello Attorney 1, I completed a detailed description as addendum to the original problem submitted. I'm not sure where it went. To you? or other attorney. A response says 'they' are reviewing what I wrote. Are You one of 'they'? My son tells me he spoke with my pain management center and they claimed they are able to drop a patient if there are any 'suspicious' circumstances. My problem is what are the suspicious circumstances surrounding me and how did they discover them.
I believe I have a right to know this information. Apparently only in a lawsuit can I be informed. In my case there are damages as well as pain and suffering. This situation is also affecting my Mother's well being. Thank you *****'Omen
(acct# ***** order Id # *****)
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 11 months ago.

saying the matter was being reviewed.

In terms of how your doctor discovered the "suspicious circumstances" you can probably find out by ordering a copy of your medical records. You are entitled to a copy of all your medical records. It is a right, as a matter of law. Chances are you need to make a written request on your doctors form, but they cannot hold anything back. Reviewing your medical records will probably give you a better idea of what's going on and put you in a better position to fix the problem.

I hope this helps. If you need additional information or clarification, just let me know and I'll continue to provide assistance. If I have addressed your issue, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted.

Good luck!

Best,

Attorney 1