Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Penaranda. My issues regard negligence, discrimination,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Penaranda. My issues regard negligence, discrimination, domestic violence, stalking, and organized crime. I have been deprived of my rights, freedom, privacy, and life for approximately four (4) years with no avail
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have been stalked for approximately four (4) years. i have filed petitions for protection which have been denied. The latest concrete event was on September 18, 2015 wherefore one of the criminals, while having a criminal order stating no contact with me 7/or family, called my family's home residence and stated in a voicemail "you have your period" which indeed i did at said time. the last direct contact i had with this individual was on April 08, 2014, wherefore he was arrested on my family's property and charged with trespassing and aggregated stalking. Hillsborough County Case Number ***** Pending that Trial i was uninformed of any and all of court proceedings, violating my victims rights. i was never informed of my victims rights. Further, at a Civil Hearing on January 05, 2016 relating the same criminal, and his voice mail message on September 18, 2015, Criminal Clinton Lowman, under oath did in fact make statements which alluded to his guilt; however i perceived his admission as a confession. the Judge denied the motion for lack of prosecution. I cannot afford an attorney as well as denied services as a tax payer of this nation; including the State of Florida. Clinton Hooper Lowman's family &/or father has hired private investigators to follow me, stalk me, &/or cyberstalk me, as Clinton Lowman testified to in court on January 05, 2015; stating their investigators monitor my computer. I have been a prisoner in my own home. i am fearful of even taking my four (4) year old son to the grocery store, much less parks and all other areas we should be free and feel free without concern. i have been terrorized by this family, and related person, and have not been afforded due process of the law. i have moved locations, which Lowman admitted and acknowledge, changed vehicles, which Lowman admitted and acknowledge, and i am in need of help. i need to protect my child and live life again, especially so my son does not grow up thinking this is a normal way of life. I want my son to believe in our justice system and not continue to be a victim in his own right. i just want to live in the freedoms i am entitled to.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Personal Injury Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i have been waiting for four (4) years for justice. i can wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Please let me summarize to ensure I fully understand your situation.

You have/had an active protective order and this person contacted you while it was in affect?

Have you discussed this violation with the District Attorney?

It sounds as if you represented yourself on the violation and so I am unclear.

Thank you.