Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I had a car accident and I have zero faults, I was parking

Customer Question

I had a car accident and I have zero faults, I was parking and one car company hit me, MRI says I need operation in my shoulder, and I need up to 6 months physiotherapy .. I have a lawyers but I need to know a numberc aporoximatly that I can ask for
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your accident and I'm glad it was not life threatening. You do not necessarily need to set a number. You can ask for a multiple of your medical damages plus any lost work time and any other out of pocket costs. You are also entitled to some pain and suffering amounts. Start with a higher number and then work from there. The insurance company will likely resist and counteroffer a minimal to $0 amount. That is where your lawyer's ability to negotiate will be key.

If you need further assistance, just let me know. Otherwise, please "accept" the answer and if you like offer a positive rating so that I can close out the question from the queue.