Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I HAVE HAD THREE WRIST OPERATION AND ONE KNEE OPERATION OVER

Customer Question

I HAVE HAD THREE WRIST OPERATION AND ONE KNEE OPERATION OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS THE ACCIDENT WAS DUE TO A SLIP AND FALL IN A SHOPPING PLAZA MY FIRST ATTORNEY NEVER FILED MONTION ON TIME SO I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY TO SUE THE FIRST DOCTOR MY NEW LAWYER JUST TOLD ME HE FILED A STAY AGAINST YHE OWNERS OF THE SHOPPING PLAZA FOR THEY ARE FILPNG FOR BANKRUPCY WHAT DOES A STAY MEAN DO HAVE A CASE OR AFTER FIVE YEARS OF PAIN AND SUFFERING AM I JUST NOT GOING TO GET ANYTHING I AM IN EXTREME DEBT AND MAY LOSE MY HOME FOR BACK TAXES PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT FILING A STAY MEANS DOES THAT MEAN I CAN STILL GO TO TRIAL
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Okay, please slow down. Did your first attorney sue the shopping mall? Did he miss the time to file against the mall, 3 years from date of accident?
What does suing the doctor have to do with suing the mall? Do you have another doctor testifying that the first doctor committed malpractice?
It seems you are mixing up a bunch of things into one here.