I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have more than 30 year's experience handling personal injury cases involving chiropractic care.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Tell me about property damage to the other car?
2. Tell me about the impact---what happened to your body at the time of the collision?
3. Do you have med pay on your own policy?
4. Who is the adverse insurance carrier?
5. What are your present medical bills total---from all sources for these injuries?
6. Have you lost income or been out of work because of your injuries.
7. What future care will you need?
Thanks in advance,