Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.
10285032

I have a similar problem. my titanium rod sheared when I had

Customer Question

I have a similar problem. my titanium rod sheared when I had a fall. I fell on my rear and my rod just sheared.
should this hav
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
No it should not have sheered, titanium is used because of strength and there is a good chance the manufacturer of the rod is going to be liable. You need to go to your local product liability attorney, because he is going to need to send the doctor a letter demanding he preserve that rod in evidence so an metals expert can examine it to determine if it was properly manufactured and designed, because if it was not you would be entitled to money for damages and pain and suffering this has caused you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i currently have an attorney because I am bringing suit against fosomax for my broken femur. Now I have contacted two product attorney"s offices and they say they cannot represent me. My fosomax attorney says he does not do product law. and that I cannot have two attorneys at once. What should I do?
Thank you for your reply.
You will need a product liability attorney on this, as this is a separate type of issue. You can have 2 attorneys at once, as this is a separate suit from the fosomax suit, it is completely different. So if your attorney does not agree to represent you on this, you need to look at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com for product liability attorneys that handle medical devices.