Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My daughter was injured. In a dance class in public school.

Customer Question

My daughter was injured. In a dance class in public school. The teacher is not taking any reasponsibility not this incident. The school is claiming nothing he did was wrong . 4 girls carried her out of the room to the clinic and then paramedics were called.
What is my recourse.?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback on your questions you have asked, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
What did the teacher do that caused the injury? Was there negligence involved? What is the reason you think the school is liable for the injury?