How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1102
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We need a lawyer to take are case .I was at a fund raiser

Customer Question

We need a lawyer to take are case .I was at a fund raiser and bought soup from them on the way home the container melted and I was burnt.From my upper inner thigh to my ankle.There insurance has contacted us a admitted they were responsible .I have second and third degree burns ,in lots of pain .who will take on this case
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Cindy,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You need a personal injury attorney to assist you. If you will tell me the name of the city you live in I will get you a list of personal injury attorneys who can assist you with your claim, and who will file suit if a fair settlement cannot be made.


Related Personal Injury Law Questions