Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

We need a lawyer to take are case .I was at a fund raiser

Customer Question

We need a lawyer to take are case .I was at a fund raiser and bought soup from them on the way home the container melted and I was burnt.From my upper inner thigh to my ankle.There insurance has contacted us a admitted they were responsible .I have second and third degree burns ,in lots of pain .who will take on this case
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Cindy,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You need a personal injury attorney to assist you. If you will tell me the name of the city you live in I will get you a list of personal injury attorneys who can assist you with your claim, and who will file suit if a fair settlement cannot be made.

Doug