Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

As my 15 y.o. daughter was walking to school two weeks ago,

Customer Question

As my 15 y.o. daughter was walking to school two weeks ago, an iron fence fell on her. she called my hysterically and I drove to her location and found her on the ground screaming. She is fine. No broker bones. her clothes were ruined by the blood, her sneakers and upon taking her to the hospital, she has a sprained ankle and deep scarring on her legs.
She had to drop out of her cheerleading competition that I paid for due to pain, and she also has serious scarring on her legs. She can walk now . . . The gate still remains broken on the property. Can I sue for negligence? I cannot locate the property owner. The renters won't disclose his/her name.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your daughter's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What specifically caused the iron fence to fall?

2. Was it badly rusted at the base, did someone push, pull or lien against it?

Doug