Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was forced to settle my personal injury law suite,

Customer Question

I was forced to settle my personal injury law suite, for almost nothing, as my attorney at the 11th hour told me Kaiser Doctors are not good witnesses, my medical records don`t meet up with my on going injury, which is I cannot walk un aided, then they had a judge come in and tell me that O.C. jurors don`t give out large awards anymore. I still wanted my day in court, but they said I needed to come up with $60-70 thousand for expert witnesses! I settled
the case as I couldn`t afford that. Agreement was sent to me and signed by me, then sent back to me to initial and send back. This was Sept 17, 2015
agreement stated payment within 15 days I am still waiting to be paid. Calls to there office are not productive there waiting for the checks. What shall I do
to collect my money. If it states 15 days isn`t someone not complying with the agreement?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Did you wish to vacate the settlement?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?