Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have a question that is very important and I am running

Customer Question

I have a question that is very important and I am running out of time to do this .I have tried to find a Lawyer ! I am friends with the prosecutor in my city .He is having a fit because I can't find a Lawyer that will take my case , it would be malpractice all the way around I could list a lot of things that were wrong !!!! I have pictures it was my finger after a lot of work with another Doctor in Michigan I still had to have it amputate.I know I have a suite for malpractice been told so by to many Dr's ..What I what I would like to know is there anyway you could help me find a Lawyer for this ASAP .I have all my medical records like I said I have pictures , as far as pain I still have pain still stays cold and blue ...there has to be some things I can do FOR ALL THE HELL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH .The malpractice took place in Parkersburg WV ..will you please help me ? Thank you Deborah XXXXXXXXXXXX
Added by Moderator:
One more thing beside what I have been through it took over a year about one and half of a year so as far as where I am coming from it took about a year a way from my and part of my family but most importantly that Time was taken from time I couldn't have
been with my husband !! We found out the first of May he had stage 4 cancer ..I lost him September 6th .so as far as I am concerned they took my from him and owe me ..as you can tell I am not happy I am so passed off about it all if I let it all out I am sure
you would have to put a lot beeps in there...thanks for listening
On top of everything I do not have a penny coming in for 6 to 8 weeks ss say 5th 8 months..
Submitted: 1 year ago via LawDepot.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you cannot find a local malpractice attorney in WV to assist you, what is the reason they are giving you, since most all times attorneys give people reasons why they will not accept the case?

Also, your attorney prosecutor friend knows no attorneys he can refer you to, since most prosecutors know many local attorneys who would be eager to assist and do a favor for a prosecutor?