Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Customer Question

Hi my name is Joann
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me about what has happened and what your question is?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I stop this emotional sexual blackmail from the people I worked with! Please help.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear about this. I need a little more information:

1) Who is doing this? A coworker? A manager? Etc.

2) How are they emotionally abusing you?
3) How are they sexually blackmailing you?

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!