Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  personal injury and medical malpractice attorney
84496330

Does a patient have a choice of ambulance from hospital to

Customer Question

does a patient have a choice of ambulance for transport from hospital to hospital?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

Most hospitals have their own ambulance service that they use but you are free to hire your own private ambulance services if you know in advance that you will need the service. In emergency situations, you will not be able to choose the transport but you should speak with your hospital to ascertain your options and let them know what ambulance service you would like. It might be more expensive to use a private ambulance service but you should be able to set that up.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.

I see you have reviewed my answer, do you have any further questions? If not, please positively rate my answer if satisfied.