ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

Are there any class actions now on pfizer or shire and

Customer Question

are there any class actions now on pfizer or shire for xanax and adderall...both defective products that killed millions, and put me and my friends in comas?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any active class action for either Adderall or Xanax. And any cases that I have found (that have been dismissed) have not featured issues with comas in them, so even if they were still active they would not apply to your situation. Class actions are situational, in that the members of the class need to be similarly situated, so it almost always deals with a common side effect.

Now it's still possible that you could have a claim, but it would need to be in a new class action. I would suggest that you get your friends' information and contact a few class action law firms, letting them know your estimated damages from the side effects, as well as how many individuals you actually know, and letting them know that you have their contact information. A law firm is going to be looking at the likelihood of success in such a case as well as the recovery, and the damages times the number of claimants would be the recovery. You would still need to link the condition to the drugs, but if you have some expert to testify to that, that would suffice.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions)

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!