Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was scolded ,and threatened with not completing my

Customer Question

I was scolded ,and threatened with not completing my catacrat surgery . I was awake durning producer and was extremely anxious. Prior to producer I expressed this to anesthesia . Her answer ,you don't need any more meds. It 's mind over matter. At 65 and after 25yrs of professional nursing myself. I was appalled, yet felt completely unable to protect myself ,from verbal threats, and being awake durning producer. Is there any protection for me.
.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had my R eye cataract removed by the same staff just 2 was ago. My eye Md needed to insist that more versed, and it .was giving. After that I was still, and had no memory of producer. I had no issues with recovery. Walked out of Albany Regional Eye center, on my own. I feel anesthesia needed to make her point this time, and it was done her way, with a traumatizing result for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, use layperson's terms, properly identify the parties, check your spelling, and punctuation marks, ask specific question and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,