Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  I have successfully handled number of Personal Injury cases
26296561

A friend of mine works store. A customer came in appointment

Customer Question

A friend of mine works for bridal store. A customer came in for an appointment to try on dresses. After undressing, my friend noted the the customer had bandages on her stomach. The customer told her that she recently had surgery. My friend asked her if
she was okay enough to try on dresses and that it would not hurt her. The customer replies that she was okay and that she already tried on dresses at another store that day. Like my friend normally does she help her try on the dresses. After a few dresses
she said that she had to stop because she was getting tried and it was starting to hurt. Could my friend be held liable if there was any injury to her after this. I mean can she say that my friend did something to cause injury to her? She seemed fine when
she left the store. Thanks
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Generally, as long as, the employee of the store did not physically injure the customer who had surgery, such customer who voluntarily engaged in trying on several dresses, would not have legal recourse against the store or its employees.

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.