Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My daughter went to my dentist to have a cap put on her

Customer Question

My daughter went to my dentist to have a cap put on her tooth. The dentist said the tooth was broken and needed to be removed and an implant put in. I have been to that dental place last year and took my husband and my grandson. The work was done well. With my daughter they had a new dentist and it was apparently his first day in the office. He put the post in for the implant but drilled the hole too deep and the implant is in her sinus. She has been to an oral surgeon and ent and tried to go back to the dentist that did. Everyon sort of gasped when she told they what had happened and Dr. Davis said don't worry we will take care of it. Now no one wants to touch it. It has been painful and she has had a lot of extra expense. She just wants her tooth fixed the correct way. It has been months. Don't you think that office should finish the implant and pay for it along with the copay which was $60 a visit for 3 visits to get MRI's. Now Dr Esparza said he wont touch it either. Dr Esparza was just a visiting dentist anyway
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

Oh, good grief. How long ago did this occur? In what state did this occur in, please?