How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 56057
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I sue a supervisor who has written information that is

Customer Question

can I sue a supervisor who has written information that is not true on my reference form and is keeping me from employment. Also, if I suffered from a injury where I had a muscle to press down on nerves from my neck because I lifted two children who were in a fight can I sue for pain in suffering?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You have a few options. You can send or have a lawyer send a cease and desist letter. You may also sue for damages and further for an injunction. You may pursue a claim for defamation and tortious interference with employment. Pain and suffering can included along with costs and interest.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

checking in

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly click on an excellent rating.

Related Personal Injury Law Questions