Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My mom is 75 and has been in Sheridan Manor LLC since July.

Customer Question

my mom is 75 and has been in Sheridan Manor LLC since July. She was sent there from the emergency room, as could no longer take care of herself. At the time she had two surgeries on her left arm.
She was recently diagnosed with oral cancer. she was taken to the ER with pneumonia, dehydation, low blood pressure and low oxygen. Surgery was postponed. she was released back to the nursing home. I got a call in the morning she was going back to the ER, for her broken arm broke again and her complaining of pain. They sent her back to the home, with a follow up with an orthopadeic surgeon. i spoke to the administrator and he said he would look into it and call me. I have not heard back from him, but a call from the floor nurse that she was found on the floor today with a lump on the back of her head. She said her vitals are stable, so was not sending her to the ER.
She has also lost over 45 lbs. since being moved there. I do not feel she is safe and need bars on her bed like in the hospital. She is also bipolar. She can not afford another break of anything. She needs to get healthy for her cancer removal surgery, before it begins to spread.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about the issues with your mother. However, I did not see any specific question.

What is your question?