LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience.
15277592

My girlfriend and domestic partner (just and agreement

Customer Question

My girlfriend and domestic partner (just and agreement signed by both parties ) is getting settlement 22k. She wants me to take out a car loan (huge penality) borrow 4k and pay back 12 k over three years.
I am hoping to have her pay me back 4.5K for the car loan right away she is to get monies after court day 19/28/2015 and possibly 5K for all the help I have given her over the three years.
Can I put a lien on her settlement to enusre I get monies back also my share of the settlement. I helped her for three years to get this settlement
I am not sure if I can trust her ...I have had a restraining order against her but we got back together ... she is somewhat of a bully and I am not sure how I can legally ensure she pays me back monies for the loan and then my 5K for my help these past three years.
She needs to monies because her son is coming form Russia.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug