Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My lawyer sent me a withdrew letter to sign, so he could get

Customer Question

my lawyer sent me a withdrew letter to sign, so he could get release from my case, he did not gave a reason for the withdrew. i believe the video hearing date is very close, the case is dealing with the detroit va hospital which never address the fact that i had a bile leak form gallbadder operation the clips that was to hold it closed fell off the operation happen in 2000 but i did not find out until 2007 when i some x-rays for other reason, it all came down me in the year 2010 and 2011 between that time i had all kind of other medical which i believe came from the bile leak.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

are you asking if you should sign?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BUT I WOULD LIKE FOR HIM TO TELL ME WHY HE QUIT MY CASE.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You should not sign. He would then have to continue or ask permission from the court. The court would require he explain. I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HOW WOULD I FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN THE BVA AND THE LAWYER? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE ANSWER HE GAVE TO THE BVA, AND WHAT WAS THE BVA ANSWER, DID THE BVA APPROVED HIS WITHDREW, OR NOT, I KNOW THAT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE INFORMED WHICHEVER WAY IT GO'S. I WOULD NEED TIME TO GET ANOTHER LAWYER, AND I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHEN THE VIDEO HEARING IS. THANK YOU. ***** SOLD ME OUT. I WOULD LIKE TO SUE HIM. I NEED A LAWYER WHO IS FOR THE TRUE.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Beyond inquiring with both you may see if there are any letters or other emails. Local counsel should be representing you.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.