Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I sent you the W/C questions you asked 5/18/15 and 9/6/15.

Customer Question

I sent you the W/C questions you asked for on 5/18/15 and 9/6/15. Please feel free to call me at any time. I need to be talking to some one that can help!! I also need to know if a W/C case can be reopened. I never cashed the check the they sent
me and it was the minimum. I had 4 surgeons that were ready to testify on my behalf and they were never contacted and the lawyer never ask for X-rays or MRI's of the areas in question. I got bounced around by 3 lawyers over a period of 4 years and ended up
with the minimum minus the lawyers share. If you can't help me then tell me so. Please respond soon! Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid once and never got an answer because Loren wanted more information.Thank you,
Donald Mann
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

It may be easier to sue the attorney for malpractice than reopen the WC claim. Especially, if you have signed a release.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Customer service asked me to take a look at your question. Your previous expert has opted out. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Let us step back for a second. What exactly are you asking here?