LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience.
15277592

I am trying to sue anguish. I have not seen my son in 15

Customer Question

I am trying to sue for mental anguish. I have not seen my son in 15 months, because my attorney was negligent in lifting a restraining order within 30 days. What dollar amount should I sue for ?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here with an answer.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you considering suing your attorney for professional negligence/legal malpractice?

2. Have you sought any psychological treatment or incurred any medical bills in dealing with your emotional distress?

Thanks in advance,

Doug