Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.
10285032

Tuesday at 9:30 pm I was in a slow speed 5 mph or less

Customer Question

Tuesday at 9:30 pm I was in a slow speed 5 mph or less accident I rear ended a car. I'm going to pay the cost $1,500 to repair the other car tomorrow. The driver insisted on calling the police and filing a report. There are no injuries to anyone I agreed to pay for her repairs in return I want in writing protection against any future claims of injury as they appear to be the type to try a phony personal injury claim..They told the police officer there were no injuries and the cop said there really wasnt even much damage. My parents are both personal injury trial attorneys of 43 years I don't want to worry them I want you to write something I can email the other driver to protect me against any claim possibly made later of injury. Do I have to have this notarized? Do I have to have all occupants sign or just the driver confirming she confirmed with the passengers that there are no injuries to anyone. How much would it cost for you to write a brief legal draft of protection for me?
Best,
Gregory
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We will send you an offer for such assistance. Each person who was in the vehicle has to sign their own form and it needs to be notarized, which is merely a validation that the person signing the form is the person they claim to be.