Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.
10285032

I need to Draft 3 bilateral contracts. and one draft

Customer Question

i need to Draft 3 bilateral contracts.
and one draft bilateral contract that involves barter.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please tell us what type of assistance you would like from us on this matter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need a drafts of 3 bilateral contracts.
and Draft one bilateral contract that involves barter.

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry, state law forbids us from actually drafting legal documents for customers and state law requires you to engage a local attorney or paralegal for such a task.

You are not charged for this response and can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of your deposit, as the experts have no control over payment matters, but they will be glad to refund you as we cannot legally perform what you are asking.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a school homework

Sorry, that would still violate state law for us drafting legal documents, not to mention your school's honor code as well. I do apologize and I thank you very much for understanding.