Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  personal injury and medical malpractice attorney
84496330

Last I was 20 weeks pregnant and my baby past a way wen I

Customer Question

Last I was 20 weeks pregnant and my baby past a way wen I went to hospital I told them that I never a natural birth cause I cant my 4 children where c section and I would a d &c but they said know it was better to have a natural birth and injures me ,first did work,second time it start to work but the was really pain still when all night by morning they had to take my to surgery cause my uterus had erupted and I had to have a full hysteria.do I have a case
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

What state did this happen in? What do you mean "first did work, second time it start to work". I'm trying to understand what exactly happened here, could you explain it a bit more clearly? Did you lose the baby and they tried to you you deliver it or did they have you try to deliver it and then you lost the baby?

Are you still there?