Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.
10285032

I have a multi part question about food poisoning. 1. A food

Customer Question

I have a multi part question about food poisoning. 1. A food manufacturer will not respond to or is causing extreme delays in finding out the lab test when they said it would take 2 weeks and it's now over two months longer. Do you think I should get an attorney? 2. I'm having issues with this City Attorney who has conspire with my ex-broker to harass me out of my home and they entailed the use of my neighbor to come into my home and poison food items. I now have tested two of the food item which both tested positive for lead. I don't know what to do because this guy could come in again and do something else. I don't want these sick people manipulating my life and ruining my health. Suggestions.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you have contacted the manufacturer and they have not responded in a reasonable time, which would have been 30 days, then you should indeed be considering getting a product liability attorney to represent you in this matter against the manufacturer, if the food was spoiled or bad when you bought it. If the food was poisoned, as you suspect it may have been, then you would need to get this information to the district attorney, not the city attorney, and to the attorney general and state police, because this would be considered attempted murder and not a civil case against the manufacturer.

You should indeed have an attorney in this case and it should be one from outside of the local area so they have no possible ties to the parties involved in this matter. The attorney would assist you in getting the state police to take your case and the DA and attorney general to take you seriously.