Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  I have successfully handled number of Personal Injury cases
26296561

My granddaughter was in an accident in March 2014 when she

Customer Question

My granddaughter was in an accident in March 2014 when she was 17. She hit a car that then hit the car in front of it. It was her fault but there were no tickets issues and EMS was not call because no one at the scene complained of injuries. Now, a lady is filing a lawsuit claiming that she was severely injured. Can she win this lawsuit if it actually goes to court and in front of a jury?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
While I cannot comment on your granddaughter's specific case, generally, someone who was in an automobile accident might not have any symptoms of injuries for some time after the accident takes place and as long as, such person can prove that the claimed injuries resulted from an accident in which another driver was at fault, such injured motorist can win a lawsuit, even if there was no EMS or tickets issued at the scene of an accident, so it is important for a person who is being sued to consult and retain an experienced local civil litigation attorney to represent her in the pending lawsuit.
I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.
I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.