TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I got into an accident in an intersection it was a non reportable

Customer Question

i got into an accident in an intersection it was a non reportable accident. My car was damaged the other driver had no visible damage, upon hearing it was a non reportable accident the other driver who was not injured began to complain that maybe she had damage that was unseen and that she was suffering from stomach pain and then knee pain although she refused an ambulance. I smell a rat what should I do
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again. All you can do is make sure that you have plenty of pictures of the vehicles, and then make notes of what occurred so you can refresh your recollection later in case a lawsuit is filed a few months from now. And if you have insurance, then report it immediately to your insurance company so that they will defend you if it comes to that a few months from now. Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.