Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was injured between my home and an ambulance trip to the

Customer Question

I was injured between my home and an ambulance trip to the hospital (broken back) while I was in a coma. I want to take action as a personal injury against the EMS and the hospital. I've contacted a personal injury lawyer, but they say this is a medical mal-practice, but the hospital only treated the injury. How should I proceed?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.Sorry...I do not understand the question...what do you mean by "how should I proceed"? You want to know resources to help you find an attorney to file this case for you?