Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Got chemical pneumonia in a hotel in ohio ,our company decides which hotel you can stay i

Customer Question

got chemical pneumonia in a hotel in ohio ,our company decides which hotel you can stay in for them to pay bill. we were in hotel for ten days ,you could smell chlorine in outer hallway and our room that had door to indoor pool area the smell was in room constantly,our company is located in mo.-after truck fixed we came home to al. to p/u driver lic and keep drs apt made 4 months before. started spitting up blood went to urgent care to check it out before going back out-they sent me to hospital-spent 4 days days -came home called company -they sent me to workers comp. dr.=he sent me to emergency room =in hospital 2 days. still not well waiting to hear from workers comp. about lung dr- company says they are waiting to hear from a group of drs. in birmingham,al if they take workers comp. been waiting 2wks.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. Oh my goodness, that is terrible. I genuinely wish for you to make a full recovery here. How can I help, exactly, what is your question?