Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Hernia surgery Aug 2014. afternoon of operation felt down &

Customer Question

hernia surgery Aug 2014. afternoon of operation felt down & hernia still there & scar 5 ins away. Immediately Tel Dr told him he had done the wrong operation & saw him next am. He said it was just bruising but it is the original hernia confirmed by independent Dr exam. Taken months to recover both mentally n physically but now ready for op to fix my hernia which is giving me trouble. I do not want to pay x2 it is bad enough going through all the recovery again without lots of extra costs. Is this a malpractice suit? How do I proceed? I have been told that medicare could charge full costs.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
How long ago did you have the independent Dr. examination? Have you asked the original doctor to repair the issues for free based on his initial error?