Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was injured leaving my home to go to work. Injured at home, went to the ER had a broken

Customer Question

I was injured leaving my home to go to work. Injured at home, went to the ER had a broken foot. I went to work the next day to keep my job only to be terminated 3 days after the injury. I was at the job from 3/28/2-15 to 5/29/2015 the day I was terminated. I paid into my June Medical Insurance, only to have that terminated 5/31/15 & I haven't been paid for my time I did put in.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Good evening and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about your broken foot. If you would be so kind, what exactly is your question concerning this situation? You have provided a statement, but I am unclear as to what you would like to know.
I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.