Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I hope you are doing well? I was wondering if you are

Customer Question

"Hello, I hope you are doing well? I was wondering if you are allowed to give me some legal advise? Thanks"
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
Experts are not allowed to give legal advice. We can give general information, only. If this is acceptable, please reply and let me know what you are asking.