Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Need a answer to a job related accident

Customer Question

need a answer to a job related accident
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question and what is the brief background of your situation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have unpaid med bill from my injury from march 24, 1992 because of this i had to file bankruptcy my injuries as a result of an incendiary substance having been placed in his pipe by co-worker and the same having exploded upon petitioners lighting same the primary injuries involved are severe neuro-psychiatric disorders by way of illustration, but not limitation, postraumatic stress disorder, chronic; major depression and conversion reaction. additionally, patitioner alleges disability in the form of lu8mbosacral sprain, right hearing loss and various dental injuries iam permanent disability. and also filed a civil sue in trenton court house .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i feel that my workmen compensation case were not completed and social security went nelson former a medicare record of my unpaid bill to benefits coordination & recovery center i need a new attorney to investagate my filed cp.no. 92-039862 state of new jersey department of labor & industry division of workers compensation monmouth county. i need to know if my case can be reopened because of a technicality.
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid we cannot represent anyone from this site as it is forbidden by state law.
If your case was already decided and is closed, I am afraid it cannot likely be "reopened because of a technicality" and it should have been dealt with back at the time of the judgment or settlement though. I am sorry to hear you are having this problem, but if this case is as old as you say, I am sorry to say chances of reopening your case are not going to get reopened as it is well beyond the statute of limitations for you to appeal or do anything further with that case.
I am truly sorry.