Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I need help in finding a lawyer to represent me in complaint

Customer Question

I need help in finding a lawyer to represent me in complaint with California attorney general against funeral home And also assert a claim for international infliction of emotional distress please help me find a attorney to represent this case
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Can suggest a pair of directories for finding local counsel to hire.
would you like that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please, I was told if someone has medical power of attorney it expires when the person dies.my sons aunt sister of biological father whom I never married.convinced my son of having power of attorney because she works as a mortician if he was to pass away. Once he passed away Feb.23 ,2015, The aunt and called me and said I wasn't invited to the service and had my son cremated and kept his ashes.I really need to take this to court and have a attorney present if you have any attorneys around my area please
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Martindale.com and findlaw.com are great options.
You enter practice area and location and get some good choices!