How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1092
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My estranged husband and one of our daughters, filed restraining

Customer Question

My estranged husband and one of our daughters, filed restraining papers on me. I went to their house wnating to talk to him after receiving news he'd lied to me for years. I asked him to talk, but he was ignoring me, which he did as he pleased. I'm bi-polar, and I know he often did things strictly to cause depression or aggitation. Trying to see what my options are.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Have you already had your hearing, or were you just served with the TRO?

Related Personal Injury Law Questions