TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead Personal Injury Trial Lawyer

I was recently pregnant about 22 weeks and I had pains in my

I was recently pregnant about 22 weeks and I had pains in my lower area and i felt my baby every move and it hurt I went to the doctor office and the doctor told me it was just my abdominal stretching and the baby move all over the place he wrote me some high blood pressure medications and sent me home 2 days later I had a miscarriage to 22 weeks my blood pressure was 200/98 i dilated a 4 soon a I made it there turns out my blood pressure had been high the last 3 months I had went there and I the baby had shift down for labor and i was in labor those days I was dianiosed with Incompetent cervix and I want to sue for the sake of my child I do believe it could of been prevented

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you with your legal question.

It sounds to me that you have a medical malpractice suit on your hands. Medical malpractice is a claim you can make when a doctor acts in a way that is not medically reasonable, such as making a mistake in diagnosing your condition. I think you should go and have a consultation with a local medical malpractice attorney. They will have another doctor review your medical records and make a determination on whether or not you have a solid suit to pursue the doctor for medical malpractice.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am credited by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Kind regards,