Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in personal injury law - both plaintiff and defense
11688690

I was in an accident yesterday riding in a car with my friend.

I was in an accident yesterday riding in a car with my friend. He went to the hospital. Nobody exchanged insurance information. Now his insurance company wants him to get ahold of the guy that hit him to get his insurance information. How do we do that when none of this information was exchanged at the accident scene?
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be the attorney assisting you.

Do know where the local police station is that covers where the accident location was?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

I'm sure the police made an accident report of the event. Whenever someone is injured and taken to the hospital - the police will fill out an accident report.

You can go to the local police station that encompasses where the accident occurred. Then ask the clerk for a copy of the accident report.

The accident report will have everyone's information - both driver's, vehicles, etc.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer.. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

If you have any questions, about this or anything else, please ask for me, Law Pro, directly in the question and I will try to assist you as best I can.

For example, you would state, "This question is for Law Pro . . . (then on with your question).

I wish you the best in the future.