Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs Personal Injury, Real Estate & Bus, Family Law, Criminal Defense, Immigration, Employment Law

I own a property that was originally my primary residence and

I own a property that was originally my primary residence and has a FHA and a second mortgage. I am seeking loan modifications and was told by the first mortgage company that there are no programs for FHA loans that are no longer owner occupied. Is this also true for the second mortage? The second is a bad loan with interest only for 10 years and resets to a higher fixed rate. I don't think I am going to be able to keep payments up once it resets.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

You might be able to refinance your second mortgage under what is known as HUD Streamline loans if you meet HUD qualifications. You should go to any lender and tell them you would like to refinance under HUD 4155.1 3.C.2.e, and HUD 4155.1 4.B.3 (if it is a secondary residence), or HUD 4155.1 4.B.4 (If you are treating the property as an investment property.

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,