Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

If I do get a nasty letter from his attorney should I then

If I do get a nasty letter from his attorney should I then go get myself one as well and if so what specialty am I looking for?
Hello friend,

When did this happen, exactly? Just so we can put in a time frame.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This happened yesterday. He made sure he called madison chief of police today and tell him that his wife had a mild heart attack b'cuz of my "harassing" phone call.

May I recommend the Ohio Bar referral programs - here. The attorneys are vetted and qualified. You should be able to find an attorney you are confident with and whom you can trust, and who is available ASAP.

A "general practice" or "litigation" attorney is best.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE and submit your rating when we are finished.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry... I guess I rated too quickly. :)

I really do appreciate all the help.

I think I'm done now. Thank you again.

No worries at all and my pleasure.

Good luck, and please don't forget to rate my answer in one of top three faces and then SUBMIT – it is the only way I get credit for my time with you – or, please REPLY to keep on chatting – I want you to be satisfied.