Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience in personal injury law.

Id like to have someone looking at this consent and add his/her

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Mazel tov on the simchah.

There is really nothing to comment on. This is a document the purpose of which is to allow you, as parents to give informed consent required for the procedure. It does not release the professional from their professional duty in carrying out the procedure.

It covers all the possible risks involved and seems comprehensive.

Again, mazel,tov and best wishes to your family.

It is my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further information.  I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.

If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. Please also remember that I cannot control whether the law is favorable to your situation, so please do not penalize me for having to deliver bad news.

Thank you.

Thank you for the clarification

From a legal standpoint I do not see anything else that needs to be added. As I said, the disclosure seems pretty comprehensive. I do not have medical knowledge to know if there are risks or complications not raised.

You can not protect the doctor from responsibility for the professional duty owed to a patient. That can not be released. However, as far as the duty to give the patient information sufficient for informed consent the language seems satisfactory and effective to discharge that responsibility.

I hope this clarifies my answer.

Thank you.

Thank you for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "JudgeLaw" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, Oron, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.