Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Hi, I went to see a doctor for a neck pain he diagnosed

I went to see a doctor for a neck pain he diagnosed me for thyroid cancer. He told me that this is not related however all the doctors says that it was related. Can I seek judgement ?
Are you asking if you can sue for mis diagnosis? If there was error in decision and this worsened your condition or led you to delay in receiving care, a claim may be pursued!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

and for mis diagnosis because I thought I was hopeless for the neck in the pain ?

Yes, for that resulting harm and delay you may indeed pursue a claim. You reasonably relied on it and it led to injury. That is a tort and may be pursued. Often his insurer will reach out to settle. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer as Excellent.