Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Im doing a pro-se and need to get example of Personal Injury

Customer Question

Im doing a pro-se and need to get example of Personal Injury Settlement Conference to lay it out till I find a lawyer Please
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete excellent answer for you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with your question.

Please bear with me if you believe my answer isn’t coming fast enough because I’m also working with other customers too. I apologize for any seemingly late response.

What county in PA is this going on in? Each county has their own local rules.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I dont want to pay if Im not getting the example this is philadelphia pa

Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
I am double checking - as I stated, each county has their own local civil rules which have to be followed. For example - Philadelphia has their own local rules and Pittsburgh their own local rules - there is a difference.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK So are you going to answer my email i payed $21 for this service and need an example on how to lay it out or a refund! Thanks

Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
So all you are doing is complying with Rule 212.3 - basically that's a pretrial statement.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im not going back and fourth with questions so its past 5 questions cause you havent sent what I asked for yet ! I wanted a example if you cant give me one Ill go to jenkins law library so send it now or send a refund im not buying a membership ?

Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
I practice in PA - Pgh. I wanted to know what locality this was in to see if I could assist you.

I only have examples of such for Pgh. - not Philly.

I am opting out so that potentially another expert can assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will do it myself thanks just refund my money then since you could not give me my answer thanks thats all ill be at the law library in morning thanks going to work now!