N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983

I am a Michigan attorney representing a Michigan resident who

I am a Michigan attorney representing a Michigan resident who was injured in an automobile accident in Tennessee. I need to file suit in Tennessee by July 9, 2013 (the one year anniversary of the accident). Is there a reputable Tennessee-based plaintiff's personal injury law firm that could assist me toward getting that suit filed within the next two days?
We cannot recommend a specific attorney, but you can get a free consultation from some of the Tennessee auto accident lawyers listed by location at

If you cannot find one to assist you on such short notice, one solution would be for the client to file the case In Pro. Per. and then later substitute in yourself and a local attorney as co-counsel once you are admitted pro hac vice.

You do have time to do that prior to serving the complaint, see

I hope this information is helpful.
Thank you for the Excellent rating!