Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.
10285032

MAN STATED TO A WOMAN AND HER 2 DAUGHTERS (13 & 11) THAT I

MAN STATED TO A WOMAN AND HER 2 DAUGHTERS (13 & 11) THAT I WAS A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. I AM NOT!!! BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO SEE THEM FOR 1/2 A YEAR AND WE HAVE BEEN VERY CLOSE FOR OVER 5 YEARS. THEY ARE LIKE DAUGHTERS TO ME. I WANT TO SUE HIM 'pro se' AND THERE ARE NO LAWYERS IN THIS PART OF OKLAHOMA (COMANCHE COUNTY) WHO HANDLE THIS TYPE OF LAWSUIT IF IT DOESN'T INVOLVE THE INTERNET OR MEDIA. I REQUIRE FORMAT DOCUMENTS OF HOW TO INITIATE THE LAWSUIT AND BRING WITNESSES TO COURT INCLUDING MINORS. I CAN FIGURE OUT THE DOCUMENT HEADINGS AND GET IT ON THE DOCKET, I JUST NEED THE DOCUMENTS TO GET HIM AND THEM INTO COURT. I GUARANTEE HE IS WRONG AND HAVE THE PROOF REQUIRED BY OKLAHOMA LAW TO WIN IN COURT.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Oklahoma does not have any preprinted forms available for these complaints, however here is a sample from US District Court for format only (yours would be in Oklahoma District Court in your district and that is what the heading would state instead of US District Court). Of particular interest in the complaint found at the link that follows is Count 3, which is for slander/defamation and your complaint is going to be "defamation per se" since they accused you of such a heinous offense that it would be damaging without actual monetary damages. See: Sample Complaint.

Also, you would get a copy of a summons from the clerk at your district court because you would have to serve the other party with a professional process server a copy of the complaint and a summons to answer the suit. Here is a Sample Oklahoma Summons so you can see what it looks like.

When it comes time to get witnesses to court, you would get a subpoena form from the Clerk of Court and serve it on those you want to be witnesses and if they are minors you must serve their parent to bring the children to court.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.