Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My pulmonary embolism was discovered about a month after discontinuing

Customer Question

My pulmonary embolism was discovered about a month after discontinuing the Neuva Ring. I was taking MonoNessa at the time of my hospitalization. I do not smoke, and I have no other genetic predispositions to clotting. Do i have any legal recourse againast Neuva Ring or MonNessa? I might be able to prove the existance of clots in my blood during the time i was taking the Neuva Ring.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response: It is very difficult to say that you have legal recourse against these two companies based on your post. In order to prove causal link between your medical condition and the medical device and medication you were on, your medical history would need to be reviewed in detail. That is a local medical malpractice Attorney that you hire would need to order and review your medical records. Then hire Experts that would be able to show a link between your illness and the device and/or medication based on research and known side effects of the device and/or medication. So, you need to start by scheduling an appointment with a local Attorney that handles medical malpractice. You can use the following sites to find medical malpractice Attorneys:

http://www.lawyers.com

http://www.justia.com